Re: [TowerTalk] I Hurted myself

To: Mickey <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I Hurted myself
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:39:27 -0400
On 7/26/2012 11:00 PM, Mickey wrote:
> Hi hope you do get well soon. You should also speak with your doc aboutr
> replacing your Plavix with another drug until bleeding stops. PLAVIX
> stays in the bloodstream longer than cumuden or asprin. Make sure your
> prescribing doc knows about your injury!

It's doing fine.  After running out of band aids I decided I should
probably get more around 10:30 PM.  As I was drivng by the ER I decided
I might as well get it checked out. They put that flap of skin back
where it belonged and pretty much glued it in place.  That ended the
need to keep replacing the band aids. My hand is a bit larger than
normal this morning along with being a bit off color and it just kinda
itches.  There never was any real pain.

BTW I take Plavix AND 325 mg of Asprin.

When I had the Defib implanted they just had me skip them for that day.
In by 10:00 AM and out by 6:00 PM.Now that was colorful.

73

Roger (K8RI)