[TowerTalk] Fw: four square box

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: four square box
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:16:46 -0400

I have metal field mesh fences in my 40m four square field and I don't see
any problems. How far away from the fence is your array going to be? . I
must be at least 60 feet from the fence at it's closest point although I
haven't measured it exactly.

Mark N1UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>