[TowerTalk] Orion OR2800 Rotor Installation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Orion OR2800 Rotor Installation
From: k7hph@q.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 02:40:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hello:

I recently bought a new M2 OR2800 Rotor that comes with a cable terminal
housing unit that is used to connect the cable from the rotor to the lead-in
cable. I am installing the OR2800 in a US Tower HDX555. Does anyone have any
suggestions or experience on how to attach the terminal housing inside the
tower near the rotor plate?

Also, any suggestions of things that I need to look for/address as I install
the OR2800 would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

73, Mark K7HPH