Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu 800DXA Followup

To: Doug Scribner <dscribner@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu 800DXA Followup
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 09:02:59 -0400
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I am going to order connectors. In the
meantime, I'll get some DC to pins 4-5 with the rotor on the bench and see
if it turns OK.

Seems like I rarely have problems that are obvious like a severed wire or
busted gears or a blown diode. Every solution turns out to be the least
obvious and cannot be diagnosed easily.

73,
Mark K2QO
K2 #543