Re: [TowerTalk] hardline bending radius

To: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hardline bending radius
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 18:30:56 -0800
Conduit benders are one predictable way to bend hardline and I also have some 90 degree bend frames for half inch PEX waterlines. The PEX is easy to kink and doesn't like to stay bent so these are made to control and maintain the bend radius. Available at Lowes & HD. About a 6" radius bend with them.

Grant KZ1W