Re: [TowerTalk] Fixed Side Mount

To: "n2wk" <n2wk@rochester.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fixed Side Mount
From: "Dan Cisson" <n4gnr@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:29:10 -0500
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:29 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fixed Side Mount

Hello TT'ers,

I'm looking to side mount (Fixed) a 6 meter yagi on my Rohn 25G.
Anyone out there make a side mounting fixture that mates across
two legs on a 25G? Maybe a mounting plate or some other sort of
fixture? No need for a Tic Ring or swing gate type of mount. Just
something simple and maybe inexpensive.

73, Wayne N2WK