[TowerTalk] Anyone using the Fulton KW3000 worm drive?

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone using the Fulton KW3000 worm drive?
From: "Fredric T. Serota" <fserota@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:51:59 -0500
I replaced the K1550 on my US towers 55 ft crank over a few years ago with a
K2550. Now it needs repair or replacement and I was thinking or using the
KW3000 as an upgrade and because the handle would be in a much more convenient
location, off the back of the tilt over fixture. (The 2550 handle rubs the side
of the tilt over fixture and is wearing the paint and baring the metal. Anyone
have any experience with this winch and it suitability as a replacement?

Fred, K3BHX