Re: [TowerTalk] 11th hour grounding question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 11th hour grounding question
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:57:10 -0600
I use a single ground rod at the base of the window where all arrestors are
located on an aluminum bulkhead.  They are all Polyphaser's.  The bulkhead
has a #4 stranded copper wire bolted to the bulkhead and running to the
ground rod, connected there via standard rod connector as used by power and
phone company.  Yes, the ground rod is cadwelded to the tower ground system.

73, Keith NM5G