[TowerTalk] Fwd: 2.4 GHz/HF interference concerns

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: 2.4 GHz/HF interference concerns
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 17:23:48 -0500 (EST)
Can't be stressed enough; your problem will be of a more RFI/EMI nature, not
anything between the 14 MHz and 2.4 GHz. The usual recommendations set in, keep
cables well away from RF sources, keep connectors well connected and add
whatever ferrite cores necessary to keep the RF away from modems, computers,
power supplies and other accessories around.

Good luck and best 73 de,

Hans - N2JFS