Re: [TowerTalk] hazer raising winch

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hazer raising winch
From: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:25:51 +0000
 What Rick said reminded me of a QST article quite a few years
ago...might have been in the "Hint and Kinks" column.  A guy used
a drill to raise and lower the tower with the winch/hoist that was
mounted on the tower.  Might be some info there worth looking at.

73,
Charlie, N0TT

http://www.n6rk.com/drill_adapter_for_winch/drill_adapter_for_winch.html