Re: [TowerTalk] leaning towers

To: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] leaning towers
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:04:19 -0700
Why not just rent one Steve? Then you can see what your needs are before you buy one?

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Steve K7AWB
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 8:49 PM
To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] leaning towers

Thanks to everyone for the advice in confirming a tower is straight up
vertically.  I think I will buy a transit, but need advice in which one some
of you have bought and used for this event, if any.  For instance, at
Lowes.com, there are several CST/Burger ones, but it is  hard to determine
the differences between them and which ones will do the job I need to do
with it.  I have no problem spending around $300 or so for a level, but I
want it to do the job.  And maybe later I can use it to install a 4-square.

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es