[TowerTalk] leaning towers

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] leaning towers
From: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:49:42 -0700
Thanks to everyone for the advice in confirming a tower is straight up vertically. I think I will buy a transit, but need advice in which one some of you have bought and used for this event, if any. For instance, at Lowes.com, there are several CST/Burger ones, but it is hard to determine the differences between them and which ones will do the job I need to do with it. I have no problem spending around $300 or so for a level, but I want it to do the job. And maybe later I can use it to install a 4-square.

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es