Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical comparison question

To: af5cc@fidmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical comparison question
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:59:48 -0700
My GAP Titan (I think their first model) didn't hear or talk well. It's hung in the barn, covered with bird crap. It does make a good bird perch.

$150 OBO, located in the close in east foothills of San Jose. Pick up only. Contact me off list.

OTOH, plain verticals on the galvanized roof were terrific antennas.

Grant  KZ1W