Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Plate Mounting (Tashjian)

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Plate Mounting (Tashjian)
From: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 08:55:44 -0600
Yup, what he said.  Also it allows you to move the rotator plate to a different
vertical position if you want.

Chris
KF7P

On May 12, 2013, at 8:24 , Mike wrote:

That is how the Rotator plate is mounted in Tri-Ex/Tashjian Towers, why
would you think that it would not "Last".  It has lasted 30 years plus in my
LM-470 and probably in a Thousand other towers, it will be held in place by
the weight of the rotator, mast and antenna.  The zip ties are for shipping.

Mike/K6BR