[TowerTalk] Hazer-Like Homebrew?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hazer-Like Homebrew?
From: Lance Homer <k7lqh@thehomerfamily.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:19:46 -0600
I was at a friends house who has a hazer trolley for his tower.  I am in a
neighborhood with very restrictive CC&R's but also feel my neighbors are
not overly hostile to something with minimal visual presence.  I wondered
if anyone has attached a metal tube to the side of their house and then
used a pulley at the top to lift a hazer-like contraption that could be use
to mount a vertical antenna or fiber glass mast (with wire di-pole on top).
 I figured this might allow me to get some height over the roof lines in
the neighborhood when lifted but be stealthy enough when lowered so as not
to bother amiable neighbors.   I've tried Googling to see if anyone has
done anything like this, but can't seem to find any out there.  So figured
this was a group of people who might just have seen or built something
similar and could provide me feedback.

Thanks,
Lance / K7LQH