Re: [TowerTalk] m2 40M4LLDD + 20m add on

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] m2 40M4LLDD + 20m add on
From: Bob Gibson <w5rg@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
I talked with Mike about a year ago and he said they were coming out with a
coil design for the 40 meter beam and make it a option that you can change from
linear loaded element to a coil design..the new antenna was going to be longer
also...they were doing this because some of the guys who live up North were
having trouble with the ice in the winter..I don't plan to change mine out..it
works fine just like it is..Bob

Bob Gibson W5RG