To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 128, Issue 8
From: "Larry Stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 07:28:31 -0400
Jim
Jim I'm wondering which Aluma tower you have?
I have a 75 ft. HD and there isn't a pull down cable on it there are 2 more cables that are called "scissor cables" these equalize the middle and top section when going up and down. I like the stop and use it all the time and take the tension off the pull up cable at whatever height I choose. Also when fully retracted the center section is blocked at the bottom.

Everybody should take a look at the Aluma website as they have some neat stuff for computer controlled raising and lowering (internet) and a new 100 ft. tower.

73 Larry K1ZW

Message: 2