Re: [TowerTalk] hairpin matches

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hairpin matches
From: iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 10:54:10 -0700
Speaking of YU7EF; I've been to his site several times in the last
couple of months, and I always fail to find any description of his
construction methods. I find tables with element spacing numbers,
plots and photos, but no construction details. I must be  missing an
obvious link somewhere.... ??

73,

    ~iain / N6ML