[TowerTalk] Cell Tower Climber Fall

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Climber Fall
From: W1JCW <w1jcw@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:46:42 -0500
Typical business, avoid being responsible and who gives a crap about the
little guys.

Rush rush rush, what happened to the days of working an 8 hour day and
having a life outside of work!!

You can bet the a-holes at the top made big money getting this network up
and yet others lost their life, they all sleep
well at night though as they just don't care.

I would never be in any rush doing this type of work, and if they didn't
like it find someone else.

John