Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Climber Fall

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Climber Fall
From: Crownhaven <crownhaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:53:46 -0500
All of the cell companies typically hire independent contractors to do their work. You get what you pay for. Recently, over in AR, near me, a crew had a basket attached to a cell tower. The crew jumped in the basket and the fourth member of the crew backed up their pick-up truck which had the line attached to the bumper. The bumper came off the truck when the basket was at 150'. Of course everyone in the basket died. Hard to believe anyone could be so (I don't want to use stupid) uninformed.

Steve, N4JQQ