Re: [TowerTalk] Penetrox/Noalox vs. Anti-seize compound

To: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>, "Gavin J. Roberts" <robertsmg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Penetrox/Noalox vs. Anti-seize compound
From: David Blake <dhblake@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
I used Penetrox supplied by Mosley and had their beams up
for over 44 years.  I also used Penetrox on Rohn 25G and on
Heigths aluminum tower sections.  These beams and towers
were taken down and reassembled a couple of time when I moved.
In every case the sections were easy to take apart after years of
service.   Mosley antennas sleeved sections are all premeasured and
drilled for stainless screws.  There are no hose clamps like on
antennas I had from Cushcraft which allowed some slippage which
to me was quite unsatisfactory. No pop rivets, Scotch tape or rubber-
bands either  :-)

73
Dave -N4DB-