Re: [TowerTalk] minimum guy radius

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] minimum guy radius
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:46:52 -0400
On 10/31/2013 7:10 PM, Mike Fahmie wrote:
Didn't this kinda minimize the gains of learning from your mistakes?

True, but it really helped others learn from your mistakes much more pointedly than our system. It added meaning to "Don't do it this way" and unlike the Affordable care act, you selected your helpers/worker with care and kept them informed!

73

Roger (K8RI)

-mike-