Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12

To: rfman45@hotmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 14:37:05 -0500 (EST)
Mike, an announcement will be made shortly about the Force12 manufacturing
move from Texas to Colorado.

Meanwhile, if you have a question about a product, as one of their sales
outlets, I can try to help you.

73,
Gerald K5GW
CEO Texas Towers
800 272 3467

In a message dated 12/3/2013 11:31:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rfman45@hotmail.com writes:

I have been trying to contact Force 12.  They have a new address in
Colorado and phone number.
When you call you get  InnovAntennas and told to leave a message. I have
left two messages and  havereceived no response. Has F12 been sold? Does
anyone here know  anything?                     Mike  W2LO