Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers
From: "Hector Garcia,XE2K" <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 11:27:45 -0800 (PST)
This is exactly an example of what is happening in the last months in the
reflector
CRITICIZE others post an not a positive output

I was pointing a few possible problems to show to others what can happen or
give another possibility
to do not put in risk life or property  but what was the response? supportive?
 destructive?

If this ham  owns all AZ, not a close neighbor  and his tower fall and kill him
, his  dog or his wife and safety advice  before  can be good?

I was thinking this reflector was  to HELP others to make good or right things,
to avoid problems
or save some time and money and keep them ALIVE  not just  to criticize with no
positive output
Criticize is good but giving a better result or to fix others wrong doing

My intention is not to start a war, just share my point and no intention to
offend others with my words, if for some reason  are crude
possible is the result the spanish to english translation process in my brain
but I try to share and help and give my opinion with the intention to help.

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073