Re: [TowerTalk] AC/DC injection on CATV hardline

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AC/DC injection on CATV hardline
From: PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:39:58 -0200
Hi folks,

I designed a simple high pass filter on elsie. Would be possible to use it
according to the diagram in the link below?

http://i.troll.ws/02723e5c.png

Here is the plot for this circuit, it has near zero loss at 1.5MHz and
greater than 120db loss at 60hz:

http://i.troll.ws/a817a7a5.png

Thank you,

Felipe

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com