[TowerTalk] Basic Antenna Modeling tutorial - W4RNL

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Basic Antenna Modeling tutorial - W4RNL
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:07:07 -0500
Hi,

I am interested in the L.B Cebik, W4RNL (SK) "Basic Antenna Modeling: A Hands-On Tutorial" and the "Intermediate Antenna Modeling: A Hands-On Tutorial". I recall seeing it carried by ARRL, but it is no longer on their shelves.

Before I make a decision to purchase, I would like to hear your thoughts and/or experiences with this tutorial. Or, possibly alternatives. I have purchased EZnec 5.0 and plan to use it with a tutorial.

If you want to keep your comments private, please reply off-list to n4lg@qx.net

Thanks es 73 Bill N4LG