Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn foundation information

To: w4abw@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn foundation information
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:05:47 -0500 (EST)
Al, the info is on pages 167 through 169

At that height self supporting 55G will handle about 1.5 sq ft at 80 mph
wind speed.

You might want to review the Universal Tower as there are models that will
handle up to 21 sq ft at 110 mph for about the same delivered price.

73,
Gerald Williamson, K5GW
Texas Towers

In a message dated 2/19/2014 9:29:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,