Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn foundation information

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn foundation information
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:46:04 -0600
Those close to Central Illinois may want to check WA9GCK's business http://hillradio.net/ for Rohn specs and prices. Glen, WA9GCK has been selling discount prices to Amateurs for many years. Glen has helped a lot of of us and donated materials for local repeaters. I have NO financial or business relationship with Hill Radio except as a satisfied buyer.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: john@kk9a.com