Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Tower regulations for home brew towers in the US?

To: Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Tower regulations for home brew towers in the US?
From: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:41:45 -0700
When I applied for a permit in Lexington, Mass., some years ago,
they handed me a form that denied my permit even before I was
done filling out the permit form.

It seems most small towns outside larger cities use the permit route
to discourage tower installation.

I was told, informally, to just go ahead and put it up and hope no
one complained.

Another reason I know live in Arizona.

73, Dick, W1KSZ