[TowerTalk] 3 days left for half-off antenna book offer from Antennex

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3 days left for half-off antenna book offer from Antennex
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

FYI.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

Only 3 days left for this special  offer!
One-Half off on 8 more great antenna  books!
Read these sources and learn more about a  wide variety of antenna
types, how they work and most likely the solutions  you have been
searching for!
-- and do so at these bargain 1/2-price book  prices.
Choose 2 or more (2 minimum) from a selection  8 popular antenna
books at 1/2 Price!
You can select and buy 2, 4, 6 or 8 of these  books at
bargain prices.
For more info about the choices from a  special selection of 8 of our
books, please see this special page. There is  a link under each book
to read more detail, but come back to this special  page to order.
http://www.antennex.com/news/8-books.html
You must use the order page linked on the  above special page.
This special expires on March 31, 2014 at  midnight GMT
To see other books we have available, please  go to the main menu
for dozens more books:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/books.htm