Re: [TowerTalk] Poor eHam reviews of the AV 480

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Poor eHam reviews of the AV 480
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:38:55 -0400
Unfortunately this email was accidently sent from a non-subscribed email
address yesterday and it finally was manually posted. By now others have
already stated that the AV 480 model number is incorrect.  If the MFJ
reviews are bad do to quality issues then the poor review scores may be
warranted.

John KK9A