Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pictures yet again

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pictures yet again
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:23:57 -0500 (CDT)
yeah, that's probably what is happening.  someone subscribed to the list
harvests the header info and sends out the spam.  it could be someone who
subscribed just to do that or someone who has been infected or had a web email
account hacked.  the only way to prevent stuff like that is for all lists to
change so they don't identify the original sender of the mail and make everyone
reply only to the reflector.

now come on, send me more of those pictures!