Re: [TowerTalk] Any general thoughts on the care and feeding of a

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Any general thoughts on the care and feeding of a
From: "Ralston, William" <William.Ralston@viasat.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:27:36 +0000
Paul comments:

[snip]  One of the conditions I agreed to was that I would retract it when not
in active use.

So hook up a radio to a computer logger (e.g., Faros, BeaconSee, Beacons, etc.)
- not only will you be able to see the band openings from when you aren't on
the air, but you can leave the tower up whenever you want as the tower is "in
use."

73 de Bill N7VM