Re: [TowerTalk] B & W Folded Dipole

To: Chuck Smallhouse <w7cs@theriver.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] B & W Folded Dipole
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 03:13:09 -0500
In Sept. 2010, W1ZR wrote not a review, but an unflattering analysis of
terminated folded dipoles based on his analyses and those of VE2CV.

It's on the QST archives. Basically, the caveat is understanding the trade off
between bandwidth and performance. Let me guess, the marketing copy you saw
didn't talk about reduced performance, did it?

Nothing wrong with prioritizing bandwidth. Just as long as you know what you
might be sacrificing to get it.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPad