Re: [TowerTalk] Beam Interactions

To: Don <w7wll@arrl.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beam Interactions
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:30:25 -0400

Look up gamma matching a yagi boom for 40 meters.  Both K4RO and N4KG
have written articles on it over the years.  N4KG's appeared in one of
the ARRL antenna compendiums (I think), K4RO's info is on the web:
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/40boom.html

Use your TH7 and you will not have to deal with added wind load or
increased interaction if you move the A3WS closer to the TH7.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV