Re: [TowerTalk] short survey

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] short survey
From: Mark - AA6DX <aa6dx@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:11:35 -0700
Well.. now 72 --big-time climbing is over for me .. still have belt, though! Have had 2wo store-bought knees for a few years no, Doc said no climbing, but....... I do ladders, and a wee ways up towers .. like cranked down ones...but go slow, have neuropathy and lost a toe last Feb.... I paid my dues helping others with their aerial projects thru the years, now I have to collect!
73 -- Mark  AA6DX