Re: [TowerTalk] Short Survey

To: towertalk@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Short Survey
From: Chuck Smallhouse <w7cs@theriver.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 00:01:57 -0700
Almost 83, still do some climbing, when required, with only a belt. My limit is only about 40'. Fortunately I live on a ridge top so extra tall towers aren't deemed necessary. I do have a Sky Needle and a Tristao(sp?) 54' er crank ups, but the others are fixed. I think that reduction in bravdo and body strength, has made tower climbing now, even less desirable than when I was a bit younger. I don't ask the XYL's permission before I start !

Chuck,  W7CS

PS, do I win at least an 'Honorable Mention' prize ?