Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ repairs

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ repairs
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:24:30 -0400 (EDT)
No old disgruntled curmudgeon here.

If you read my first post as well as my second you'll see I stated  I was
happy with their service until a couple of years ago.  To go into  detail
have dealt with Ameritron/MFJ etc since the early 90s  and was happy with the
customer service as were my  friends who also dealt with them.

The last 18 months have yielded one disappointment after another in
dealing with them.  First , with the AL-1500 and then with my MFJ  259.

I'm glad you are happy with MFJ.   However, from the  posts of others, as
well as comments from other active ham  friends that is not always the case.
Calling names does little to prove  your point.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 8/31/2014 10:37:43 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,