Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: tower insulators

To: "Steve Maki" <lists@oakcom.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: tower insulators
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@mediacombb.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 19:54:51 -0500
Steve--
I think YOU didn't understand what was said. Gordon, (I think) said:
" So you use 3/8 fiberglass rod into each leg and the rods go into the
concrete?" (Direct cut-and-paste)
That is NOT guying with fiberglass rod. That is the scenario I think is a hazard. If that is not one of the options being discussed, then I retract my comment.
Bill--W4BSG

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Maki