Re: [TowerTalk] short survey

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] short survey
From: Paul Braiman <braimanbiz@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:01:36 -0700
Hi All-

I’m reading every reply to my post and want to sincerely thank those who are
taking the time to provide them. They are much appreciated. My tower, a
Tashjian LM-354 HDSP, should be finished this weekend and if all goes well,
I’ll be ready to take the next steps…a rotor and an antenna, and then maybe get
to make QSOs with you all!

These suckers are expensive, and they seem to require more care and feeding
than most antennas, but it sure sounds like you really get something back for
all the effort (and the big $$$) that you are putting in.

I’m still listening… :D

73s,

Paul, W2PIR

. . . .
. . . .  "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long
. . . .   run than outright exposure. The fearful
. . . .   are caught as often as the bold"
. . . .     -Helen Keller (1880-1968)
. . . .