Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld vs clamps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld vs clamps
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:49:51 -0400
On 10/25/2014 10:15 PM, Jim Lux wrote:
On 10/25/14, 7:06 PM, Roger (K8RI) on TT wrote:

I'm well aware of the problem, but I've been trying to figure out how I
can safely separate them.

transformer isolation of the power line?

I'll be doing that for the station in the den and two for the computers in the den with the 3KW line conditioner which will isolate them, but the coax cable shields connect to the rigs, to the ground at Poly Phasers, to the bottom and top of the towers as well as a mounting plate at the remote antenna switches and the six pack for SO2R.
.
The network will be replaced with wireless

Galvanic isolation for signal lines

Not sure I follow the "Galvanic isolation" part.

73

Roger (K8RI)

Then you don't need to worry about connecting the grounds of the two buildings.

Roger (K8RI)