Re: [TowerTalk] Shiipping a TH7DXX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shiipping a TH7DXX
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 13:05:46 -0500
You can get longer boxes from many shipping and moving stores and tape them
together for additional length.  For example U-Haul has a lamp box that is
12 x 12 x 40 and costs around $5. I have also used round cardboard shipping
tubes which are available in a number of diameters and lengths and they work
well.  If the sections are much longer than 6' you will have to ship by
freight which is considerably less money if you ship to a business or
terminal.

John KK9A