[TowerTalk] An important announcement from SuperBertha and W3TX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] An important announcement from SuperBertha and W3TX
From: Scott Johns <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:32:31 -0500
Hello All,

As many of you know I have had SuperBertha on near-sabbatical during my
wife's
cancer treatment the past 2 years. This is why I was not at Dayton
in 2013 and 2014, and why I have kept SuperBertha's profile low-key in
general.

Now SuperBertha is stepping things up!

Having been a one-man-company for the past 9 years I am very excited to
announce
the addition of Kaitlyn and Mark to my team!

Kaitlyn will manage all administrative and marketing functions.

Mark, a retired GE Locomotive machinist, will handle all fabricating and
prototyping.

I will continue to be fully active as SuperBertha's leader, especially
regarding
client communications, system design, quality control, and project
managing.

SuperBertha sales and support remain Factory Direct, which provides our
clients with the
highest quality at the lowest cost ~ no middle man raising the cost.

Furthermore, SuperBertha products and services are American Made right
here in Erie Pennsylvania. We
are a small family business dedicated to providing good jobs, as well as
giving back to our
community by supporting youth initiatives that enhance STEM pathways for
students.

On the tower side SuperBertha has a new, unified base system for both the
"SuperRGT Guyed Rotating Towers"
and for the "LittleBertha Hurricane-Rated Freestanding Rotating Monopole".
 This novel, elegant,
and proprietary design, in addition to being nearly maintenance free,
provides clients the choice
to easily upgrade from a RGT to a LittleBertha.  The LittleBertha is also
be available in
A configuration that has an antenna elevator allowing; Quad and Yagi
antenna installation/maintenance
at ground level without climbing; changing antenna height to exploit
different take-off angles;
and nesting of antennas during inclement weather.

On the antenna side I am very proud to work with Jim Breakall WA3FET.  In
addition to his
Optimized Wideband Arrays, Jim has a super-cool Tribander that SuperBertha
is now launching.

Thank you, and stay tuned!

73, Scott W3TX