[TowerTalk] Crimp-on connectors for hardline.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crimp-on connectors for hardline.
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 21:09:33 -0600
I have never personally attached a connector to hardline coax and would like recommendations for connectors, source(s) for same, crimping tool(s) needed and a good source for those. I'd like suggestions for both N type as well as PL-259 type connectors. I have been successful installing Solder type PL-259 and BNC as well as some crimp types on "regular" coax of various types and have used a number of N type terminated cables but never installed one. I am curious regarding the crimp type. I pose these questions here because of my confidence in the caliber of experience and abilities I have witnessed in so many different aspects of our hobby.

73,

Patrick   NJ5G