Re: [TowerTalk] Single tower and 3 monoband yagis - "Christmas three"

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Single tower and 3 monoband yagis - "Christmas three"
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:35:52 -0500
I agree with Joe, W4TV, but, would add the comment:

PUT THE 20M monobander on TOP of the stack .. that is .. invert it, with the 10m on the BOTTOM.

73
Don
N8DE

Quoting "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>:

Unless the monobanders have been designed to operate in a stack
("Christmas tree"), stacking them as closely as will be needed to
stay within your 5m mast will certainly reduce their performance.

If the monobanders have been optimized to work in a stack, use the
spacing for which they were designed.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV