Re: [TowerTalk] Single tower and 3 monoband yagis - "Christmas three"

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Single tower and 3 monoband yagis - "Christmas three"
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:18:23 -0600
For a couple of years I had three homebrew monobanders on a single tower
at P40A and it worked nicely.  I had the 20m and 15m beams on the mast and
the 10m beam was on a ring rotator well below the other antennas. I later
added a second tower and moved things around and added a 40m beam. Having
seperate monobanders was nice for SO2R, but there are well designed
interlaced antennas and triplexers on the marked now that will accomplish
the same thing.

John KK9A