Re: [TowerTalk] : Nube rebar question

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] : Nube rebar question
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:40:01 -0500
Yep...here it is.

When using a roof mount you are forced to keep the tower guyed at  all
times.  For modest installations, 50 or 60 feet it is a cinch to haul a  Yagi
up
the side of an unguyed tower.   After raising it to the top,  you reattach
the guys.

I've done it dozens of times and it beat any other way to get the  antenna
to the top.
Cost of a used section of 25 is around 50-70 bucks and you only  lose 1/3
of it.  Roof top fixtures are more expensive.

K4XS

In a message dated 12/17/2014 12:17:19 A.M. Coordinated Universal Ti,