[TowerTalk] Fwd: Cheapskates

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Cheapskates
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 14:42:52 -0500
I think we are using "Cheapskate" the wrong way. Most every ham I know wants to
get the most "bang-for-the-buck". That doesn't necessary makes us into
"Cheapskates".

To me, a "Cheapskate" is a person that is holding on the $$ and would never
think about helping anyone out in any situation. I fund our society of hams
being very generous. I have been helped out several times with time, equipment,
etc without any call for compensation.

"Frugal" is the word!!!

Hans - N2JFS