Re: [TowerTalk] north

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] north
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:10:45 -0600
I hope the majority of those reading here get as much amusement out of the various replays of the war of the Lilliputians under various guises as I do.

For those not able to recollect the root cause of that war and thereby get a chuckle from the parallels, here you are:

It was the outgrowth of an argument over which end of the boiled egg should be uppermost in the boiled egg holder at your place at the dining table and therefore be the end opened first to eat the egg out of shell with your spoon. One faction supported the little end up and the other faction warred to support having the large end up to be cracked open and eaten first.

Proper true north alignment of the table setting got no consideration in the face of the weighty big end/little end debate.

So, until the next bit of minutia comes along to obsess over, Happy trails to you, good DX, and keep smiling.

Patrick   NJ5G