[TowerTalk] Fwd: Now THIS is a tower climb!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Now THIS is a tower climb!
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:25:43 -0500
I think the problem is to introduce a "new", long-life, light bulb. Any, modern
LED bulb would do lifetime wise. I believe, though,  there are several light
bulbs in the assembly that automatically replace the bulbs as they burn out.
That is used in lighthouses to insure there is a light on all the time. To
design an assembly that could automatically replace burnt-out LED bulbs might
not be that simple. You know, everything there has to be approved by
authorities.

Hans - N2JFS